How can I achieve this look?

Ace Deir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! I'm a complete noob to posting to these forums so I apologise if it's in the wrong place. I also am a noob to all the bento/mesh bodies and heads.

I was wondering how I could achieve the look of the avatar in this marketplace photo: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/JETLAG-Ren-shape-Lelutka-Kane-31/23026550

I really love it. So, I know it's the Lelutka Kane head but I'm wondering how to also achieve the face skin + wondering if anyone also knows what hairstyle this is. Thanks a lot

As well as using the items suggested in the style card, good SL lighting is essential for getting similar results. I tend to use CalWL or Nam's Optimum Skin and Prim (that may not be the exact name as quoting form memor) - both are examples of windlights that put few shadows on the face.

I do use a viewer that still has windlights... I am not really familar enough with other viewers to make suggestions about lighting in there.

Emma :) 

• Like 1

You need to buy the shape in the advert, and also the head that it's made for (Lelutka Kane).  The stylecard that comes with the shape will tell you what else you need to buy.

And @Emma Krokus is exactly right about the lighting; you get the same range with the new EEP as with old Windlights, so CalWL and Nam's Optimum Skin & Prim are still there. I like Nam's best, but really, any lighting that has high Ambient light and low Sun light will give a similar effect.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.