Wonky House Controller

Baiphen Quintessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Baiphen Quintessa said:

Is anyone else having issues with their house controllers? I just tried to change my stilt and I keep getting the message "Must be premium account holder to use controller and own land" Or something very like it. It's still showing me as the owner of the plot and my account doesn't renew until August of next year. 

Apparently this is happening all over. The Moles seem aware and are working on it from the chatter in Citizens this morning. 

🐹

• Like 4

• Moles

Just for clarification, it is not a problem with the status of your account. It is with the script recognizing the person touching it as the same person who owns the parcel. We are working on a fix but in the meantime touching and holding the controller for a few seconds and letting go will reset the script. That seems to help when it comes to being able to switch house models or rerezzing the house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

• Moles

We've sent out an update fix to all the house controllers. Hopefully that will fix the issues people have been reporting with it not recognizing them as the parcel owner and make them able to once again switch house models and receive content packs and security systems from the controller. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.