WCIF: SPECIFIC Cyberware/Prosthetic BOM tattoo(s)?

Helen Somerset

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I apologise if this is not the correct area to post, but I am now a little desperate for someone to come forward with the right information. I have messaged a handful of users for leads on where to find this particular tattoo; an LM, shop name, creator, or anything else that might help find it. I have gotten nowhere this way. I have had lots of kind and generous residents in the Nanite Systems group however point me in directions of stores with similar products, but nothing is as interesting to me as this one tattoo. It looks to be a Lelutka EVO X bom tattoo, only guessing from the head meshes alone. It also seems to be a recent item, as much of the advertisements and users who I sometimes see wearing it (who, to my dismay, do not reply to my plea) have been from this year and sooner. 

If you have any other locations except for: the Contraption Sci-Fi store, nor the CURELESS store, please let me know. They are not the same products as this, and I have looked over the MP thrice for clues. Please help! 

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.