tier fee level.

champablo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, champablo said:

I bought a land and have to go to next level in tier fee.

1 hr later i abandon part of the land i bought and return to last tier fee level.

my Question is: are SL admin. collect me the high tier fee?. or Not.

Thanking in advance Champablo

You will be billed for the higher tier on your upcoming billing. The tier usage applies to all tier usage, even if only used for 1 second.

• Like 3

Yes, that is how it works. If you need to NOT pay extra when switching plots you have to gamble a bit. It is the most land you held in the last month -- even for a second.   Sorry. Many to most of us learned the hard way and sometimes there IS no other way except to pay just once.  

Also make sure that in the web backend that you have your current land that you want only.  This changes from time to time but in the past it would set your tier at that higher level until you changed it.  I don't think it is that way any longer but again it could change so looking is good. 

On 11/11/2022 at 11:28 AM, Chic Aeon said:

Yes, that is how it works. If you need to NOT pay extra when switching plots you have to gamble a bit. It is the most land you held in the last month -- even for a second.   Sorry. Many to most of us learned the hard way and sometimes there IS no other way except to pay just once.  

Also make sure that in the web backend that you have your current land that you want only.  This changes from time to time but in the past it would set your tier at that higher level until you changed it.  I don't think it is that way any longer but again it could change so looking is good. 

Now, it just charges you for what you used during the billing month. I keep mine set to the highest level.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.