i never got the clothes i ordered why? and its been 2 days.

notorious91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

To get a record of the individual items in your order, open Marketplace and click the My Marketplace menu at the top of the page. Select My Account >> Order History from the pulldown menu. If you do not receive items within about 24 hours, you should cut and paste the information about a missing item from that Order History and send it in a IM or notecard to the merchant, along with a polite message requesting redelivery.  Most merchants are very understanding, because it happens all the time.

In the future, you can improve the odds of getting everything you ordered by only putting one or two things in a Marketplace shopping basket at a time.  (I never buy more than one thing at a time myself.) Also try to order Marketplace items while you are in world to receive them.  Under some circumstances, if your IMs are capped, for instance, the system will refuse delivery automatically.

Just to add to Rolig's answer, Linden Lab does ask you to contact the merchant when items fail to be delivered and that's perfectly fair but in its help page Shopping in the Marketplace, it omits to say what to do if the merchant fails to respond. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700195#Section_.8

If this happens and I doubt it happens often, you can submit a ticket to Support under the category Marketplace. This is available to both Premium and Basic members. 

It used to be when Marketplace's predecessor, XStreet, was around, that support tickets for undelivered items had to be submitted within seven days so if any merchant fails to respond within say six days, I suggest you submit a ticket.

You have the information for the current issue but for future: 

The Marketplace can take up to 24 hours to deliver.  Single purchases almost always seem to work---sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly but the items are usually delivered.  However, shopping cart purchases have a fairly high failure rate it seems.

Suggest if you want an item "now" you use the information you get online to tp to the merchant inworld to buy it. Or, if you want to buy online, that you make your purchases individually and skip the cart.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.