8192 size lot for great price! Direct Blake Sea Access. Flexible Terms. 2812(+) prims!

Trista Banx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 556 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8192 square meter / direct ocean access to Blake Sea. 2812 prims with additional prims available if needed!

Good neighbors,  no ban lines,  no ugly prims or builds, quiet neighborhood with several airports and marinas close by.

Premium location without extra premium price. 4%, 8%, 12% discounts on multiple weeks paid at a time.

Lowest mainland rental rate for this area of the grid - based on actual LL monthly tier cost (about the same as owning it yourself)

Land group offers everything land owner can do besides sell the land. Only restriction is ban lines are forbidden. Security orbs are allowed.

Personal & timely customer support.  1 flexible person to deal with...

No land managers, no website submission forms, no rental office in a different location, no red tape.

Detailed information note card from rental sign:

Visit this property here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Askold/188/36/22  and explore the area!

See you soon :)

Askold rental rear.jpg

Askold rental.jpg

Edited by Trista Banx
formatting

• Trista Banx changed the title to 8192 size lot for great price! Direct Blake Sea Access. Flexible Terms. 2812(+) prims!

This property is still available !

@ Katherine Heartsong:   It was not sold, unless you're referring to when I bought the property recently, but it's my rental "company" LOL.

I'm just me, Trista Banx. "Banx Ocean Rentals" is just the land group I used.

If you are interested in renting it, just send me a message in world :)

Edited by Trista Banx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 556 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.