Furry skin unlisted due to Banned Text

biscuitplush

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here is the email from  service@mail.secondlife.comin full:

Dear biscuitplush,

The following product has been automatically unlisted due to banned text: Lucario Mod for Kemono and BOM Bodies - Littlepaws.

Thank you for using the Second Life Marketplace

This is a service email related to your use of the Second Life Marketplace. In accordance with our Privacy Policy, you may periodically receive service emails even if you have elected not to receive direct marketing emails. To learn more about Linden Lab’s use of personal information, please read our Privacy Policy (http://www.lindenlab.com/privacy).

Receiving too many emails? Click here to change your settings: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/account/notification_settings

Copyright 2022 Linden Research, Inc. Linden Lab 945 Battery St. San Francisco, CA 94111

Here is the full description:

Ever wish you could be the awesome Aura Pokémon that everyone loves? Now you can! This is a mod kit, not a full avatar! Some modding knowledge is necessary. Please read the full listing so you know what you need.

Includes:
- BOM skin, just the body
- BOM skin including the Anima Clever Coyote head
- Textures for the Anima Clever Coyote ears and tail
- Texture for the Anima Traveler's Kicks paw pads
- Textures for the Kemono body
- Textures for the Kemono head
- Textures for the Bakemono head
- Textures for the Happy Paw Doggo head and ears
- Textures for the Happy Paw Short Tail
- Meshes for chest spike, hand spike, and head danglies

If you enjoy this mod, please leave a rating.
If you have any issues, please contact me at biscuitplush.

Keyword included: 

Lucario, pokemon, Pokémon, BOM, baked on mesh, furry, mod, kemono, kemono head, bakemono head, clever coyote, happy paw, doggo head, traveler's kicks

I initially thought that the issue might be the (uncolored) nipples in some of the photos, so I took the item rating from General to Moderate, but it was still unlisted again.

I don't believe it is due to this being a pokemon because there are hundreds of hits when you search the Marketplace for pokemon.

Looking for guidance. Thank you.

Edited by biscuitplush

I am willing to bet Pokémon with the accent over the é is the banned word the Pokémon video game is made by/owned by Nintendo/game freak/Pokémon company. There are a number of RL brands such as Harley Davidson you can't reference in marketplace listings due to IP etc. that will get your listing removed

• Like 1

Lucario and Pokemon. Remove all mentions of those and anything similar. In future, don't use names from books, toys, films and games unless they're in the public domain (usually very old things). Be aware that sometimes things will still be removed for looking too much like someone else's copyrighted/trademarked stuff, but they only asked you to remove the words, so you might get lucky.

It doesn't matter that other listings haven't been taken down yet. Forget other products. Just focus on sorting yours.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.