Eth Tedeschi

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Those of you who follow live music in SL may know of Eth Tedeschi - I am sorry to bring the sad news that he passed away in RL on Monday. 

He was an accomplished pianist and singer, and also a DJ, and he was a great friend of the Chiaroscuro community of which I am the events manager.  Eth suffered with ill health for much of the past few years and he had a few "close calls" in the time I knew him, but his resilience and good spirits always pulled him through.  I'd like to exteend my condolences to his friends and family and especially to his SL partner Flora. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 12

I followed him onto the stage at Cafe Musique every other Thursday. We talked a lot, musical banter and mutual appreciation of our very different musical styles. A lot of snark at the world and at the actual realities of being a musician, in SL and elsewhere.

A truly gifted artist, composer and performer. With a wickedly pointed sense of humour.

When I heard of his passing it was like a punch in the gut. I'd banter with Flora during his sets.

Such a fine talent and beautiful person, lost too soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.