Quality, versatile, Male clothing?

vanettda Lassard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Open and honest; For years I have been walking around SL with a female avatar. (My RL gender was listed in my profile and no, I didn't cruise for hot lesbian dates.) Experiencing SL from another point of view was fun, I discovered my feminine self, and to be frank (or Francine) I loved shopping for her clothes. My masculinity was not in any way threatened by a closet full of designer shoes. 

After a life medical incident in RL, I simplified my life and limited myself to my original Male avatar. Granted, I am not used to buying guy clothes. My original Avatar had two changes of clothes and a swimsuit. Now that I'm full-timing it, I have noticed the dearth options for nice looking male outfits. This is not new news of course. Right now I'm wearing some Hoorenbeck that I like. but would like some different designer in the same quality category, any suggestions?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, vanettda Lassard said:

Open and honest; For years I have been walking around SL with a female avatar. (My RL gender was listed in my profile and no, I didn't cruise for hot lesbian dates.) Experiencing SL from another point of view was fun, I discovered my feminine self, and to be frank (or Francine) I loved shopping for her clothes. My masculinity was not in any way threatened by a closet full of designer shoes. 

After a life medical incident in RL, I simplified my life and limited myself to my original Male avatar. Granted, I am not used to buying guy clothes. My original Avatar had two changes of clothes and a swimsuit. Now that I'm full-timing it, I have noticed the dearth options for nice looking male outfits. This is not new news of course. Right now I'm wearing some Hoorenbeck that I like. but would like some different designer in the same quality category, any suggestions?

You could start here...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.