Is anyone else having a problem with Kalhene ERIKA hands?

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I only noticed this on 4.0, then now seeing it on all my versions..

I'm curious, is anyone else with the body noticing anything wrong with the hands?

I'm seeing this and  thinking it's on my end, because others aren't seeing it..

I've done everything on the list from resetting skele, skele & animation.. Logged on alts in a different viewer than I'm using.. Set my avatar back to default..

I'm seeing this with the left hand..

The strange thing is, Now I'm seeing it on older versions and would have noticed this well before today if it was doing this.. hehehe

Also, this was going on after my Avatar default reset, before I put the body hud on.. I've tried my shapes , their shapes  you name it..

If anyone has an idea, I'd appreciate it.. I'm at the point of doing a viewer reinstall, but that's just a hope and a prayer since my alt was in black dragon seeing it also..

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

52344261339_80a35aa0f0_h.jpg

This image was taken after the AO for the body was worn and using the hand AO.. The thumb started getting exorcists.. hehehehe

52344383865_3ae93ce548_h.jpg

15 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, No good still..

I'm done .lol

Finally got the 4.0 delivery today.  What I did notice is my bewbs needed to be undeformed when I switched back to my Reborn.  I'm not sure all those options ON the hud are a good idea.  I think that's what messed things up.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Finally got the 4.0 delivery today.  What I did notice is my bewbs needed to be undeformed when I switched back to my Reborn.  I'm not sure all those options ON the hud are a good idea.  I think that's what messed things up.  

It could be something with the hud and it was one of the first things I thought.. I thought there has to be something I did with the hud or added something to my hands or something..

I went through the whole avatar health list, even the character test where you revert back to default avatar.. Then did a reinstall with brand new settings.. I have my settings saved, but wanted to see if anything was causing it.. I did everything under the sun.. As soon as i put the body on, it still had the jacked up hands..

I have an alt that hasn't put hers on yet.. I'm gonna start her up in the official viewer at default avatar and see if it still does it.. if it does then I'm just gonna give up on it, because there is nothing left to try..  It's becoming a lot of work  and time to spend on something that I'm starting to think, isn't on my end..

I don't know what I did because i tried so much different things.. But I finally fixed it.. hehehehe

I should learn from my husband that when I say I'm done, He always say's, Ya' right.. hehehe

It bothered me so much that I decided to try something else before trying it on my alt in a new viewer.. 

I was starting off on 4.0 each time and working down..  So I went through the  avatar health check list and did all that stuff and got bare boned to default.. went through that list again. Got into an open area where nothing else could conflict with me.. Then started on the other end of my versions of the mesh body, starting with the ones I haden't deleted yet.. 2.2 and upward..

Right away there was no problem.. I went through every version from 2.2 and up, until I finally got to 4.0.. doing that same avatar check list the whole way..

I don't know what happened, but it's fixed now.. LOL

Also, after messing with the hands the last couple of days and looking at them so close.. They should look into shaping the hands a little more slender..  They look like someone could biotch slap a bear with them and make it listen.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Ok found the cause of the problem.. It's any of my Vista animations that move the hands..  I have no idea how the hands stuck like that, even after doing all the things to bring my avatar back to raw default, But they did.. Now at least they aren't sticking and can clear the deforming they do to the hands, where i couldn't yesterday.

I've tried it with my voir stands and animations that work the hands and  the hands are fine..

I'm gonna test out some other brands and see if it happens with those.. It's sad that I can't use my favorite animations with the body..:(

I'm gonna explore and see if there are anymore.. if not I'm gonna send a note card to the creator of the body and see if there is anything they can do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Also, after messing with the hands the last couple of days and looking at them so close.. They should look into shaping the hands a little more slender..  They look like someone could biotch slap a bear with them and make it listen.. hehehe

I don't suppose you could wear Slink hands and alpha out the body's hands? I still bust out the Slink hands sometimes, since they just look nicer and more proportional than most mesh body hands.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I don't suppose you could wear Slink hands and alpha out the body's hands? I still bust out the Slink hands sometimes, since they just look nicer and more proportional than most mesh body hands.

Wow that's really a good idea, Thank you!! :)

I'm gonna try that.. I think I have slink already so it will be really nice if i can do that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Wow that's really a good idea, Thank you!! :)

I'm gonna try that.. I think I have slink already so it will be really nice if i can do that.

You may have to play with the wrist size on the Slink HUD to match your body. I know Maitreya and Slink hands have a setting where they're both compatible, as do Belleza bodies. I don't know of any other compatibilities, though. And I find Slink hands scale up or down more realistically.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

You may have to play with the wrist size on the Slink HUD to match your body. I know Maitreya and Slink hands have a setting where they're both compatible, as do Belleza bodies. I don't know of any other compatibilities, though. And I find Slink hands scale up or down more realistically.

I just looked and found it's my alt that has all the slink things.. If they work on her I'm definitely getting a set of those for this one and the other that has the body. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci

I tried the slink hands that I have.. The ones i have are the redux hands and the classic hands..

The redux fits really close and had two adjustments that I could make on the size.. But they fit pretty much like the mesh neck fix fits.. The classic ones I think are just an old design or something.. the finger tips look like they are in tubes.. Probably not meant for bento animations or something..

I'm thinking they must have another set or something there maybe? I'm gonna go there and see if there is a demo of other hands.. I just pretty much got a redeliver of what I already had to get the updated versions..

12 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

The Redux hands are the most recent hands. 

Ya they are really close and at first It looked like a good match, but  just misses working..  So close too..:)

But that idea I'm still gonna use with other bodies.. I really like that and would have never thought of it.. hehehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.