Wanted: Good 3some bed. More nit-picky requirements in post.

Sindy Lovelace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all. Hoping the collective hive mind can help with this. Looking for a 3some bed, MMF as a minimum. Now the hard part.

Modern, contemporary and must have white texture choices, ie, almost the whole bed be able to be white (at a minimum mattress, sheets and pillows).

Nothing puffy with massive headboard, posts etc. Clean modern look. Animations as good and/or wide-ranging as Ruckus, preferred, but must look like the stuff that places like Fancy Decor, Blacknest, Fourth Wall etc sell.

I've tried Stockholm, Sey/Cumming Soon, Shaka, Loft Aria, Gracefully Wicked, and a few more and nothing yet. Thanks for any help.

• Like 2

not sure there's something of your liking, but with the mmf option perhaps have a look at N4RS , he has a quite limited choice, but not tried will for sure not lead to a find :) 

(btw.. if you have a bed you do like, you can perhaps modify two beds to one, the engines with the anims are often movable.( with just a little buildingskills)

• Like 2

I was just about to post what @Alwin Alcott said, maybe take the Ruckus engine out if you have that bed (it's the main prim in the bed, unlink and delete the other parts) and somehow ... I don't know how, add it to a bed you like?

Otherwise, try Akeasha maybe .. they have some three-some beds that might be the right style.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.