Is velour skin BOM or not ?

cunomar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, cunomar said:

I'm experimenting because it beggars belief that nobody has ever managed to put together a slim male avatar that is not Adonis or 90% female .

If they can make a flat chest female skin why can't they make exactly the same skin for males ?

Dude, there's at least one guy or maybe two who has a skinny beanpole male avie here on these forums. Don't remember his name though. 

7 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:
7 hours ago, cunomar said:

I'm experimenting because it beggars belief that nobody has ever managed to put together a slim male avatar that is not Adonis or 90% female .

If they can make a flat chest female skin why can't they make exactly the same skin for males ?

Dude, there's at least one guy or maybe two who has a skinny beanpole male avie here on these forums. Don't remember his name though. 

I know, right? Like, no more than maybe 48.753% female! 

17 minutes ago, cunomar said:

ate all the pies , gym freak and normal

3D Rendering : Standing Male Body Type Illustration : Ectomorph (skinny Type),  Mesomorph (muscular Type), Endomorph (heavy Weight Type),Front View Adult  Wall Mural | Adu-Tritons

Now they need a strong man version.. One of those guys that pulls trains around with his teeth and throws refrigerators to see if he can throw it farther than the other strong guys.. hehehehe

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.