I have a premium plus membership and I want to get more land. But my LL land is 512m How can I get a bigger piece of land with the LL house?

Memnoch Cahill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You may want to consult the "Linden Homes" Knowledge Base article for details, and in case more questions arise.

If I understand correctly, you should now have 2048m² total "bonus" tier, of which 512 is currently used by your existing Linden home. You could abandon that one and get one of the more recent 1024 m² Linden Homes, with another 1024m² tier to spare for buying a (non-Linden Homes) parcel on Mainland. Eventually (year end, I think?) there will be 2048m² Linden Homes available exclusively to Premium Plus members. Or you could use all 2048m² now on a Mainland parcel.*

*Using group-deeded land—which isn't possible with Linden Homes—you can own 10% more with the same contributed tier, so in practice up to 2240m² without paying extra using that Premium Plus membership. Of course normal parcels count the Land Impact of any structure and landscaping you supply, in contrast to Linden Homes where your selection of house is available without counting towards the parcel's Land Impact.

• Like 2

I think you are saying you have 512 parcel of mainland and linden home that is 512 (guessing a camper if you had it a while). Anyhow there are two parts to the equation:

Mainland.. you are using 512 sq of a 1024 allowance (assuming you want a 1024 sized linden home). If you want to keep the linden home you have, you will get a 1536 sqM  allowance. If there is abandoned land adjoining your current property, you can use the PP concierge to see if they can cut a parcel adjoining yours to make it bigger. Otherwise you have two choices:  1) keep your existing 512 parcel and purchase another mainland 512 parcel, or 2) sell or abandon your existing 512 parcel and buy a larger 1024 sized mainland parcel.

Linden HOme: If you want to get a bigger linden home, you can abandon the 512 one. You can either use the Premium Plus feature to request an available parcel (by submitting a ticket) or you can roll for one via the land page.

• Like 3

When you look for a new Linden Home, look for a parcel that has extra space around it so it feels like a bigger one. Use low-prim mesh furniture and landscaping, then carefully link it to lower your overall land impact. 

Currently we can only have either a 512 m or a 1024 m parcel for our Linden Homes, and we can only have more than one Linden Home by having an alt own the 2nd one (or more houses for more alts). With one Premium Plus and one regular Premium alt, you could in theory request your Premium Plus account to have a house next to your Premium alt's house, but that would be alot of money and work to make it feel like a double-size parcel with 2 houses on it.

If you really want a parcel that's bigger than 1024 m, we can currently only get that with mainland.  2048 m size Linden Home parcels *might* be available by the end of this year, but there are no guarantee's on this.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.