How do I put on the ao that I just bought?

noturfiona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a new user of sl community and I'm thinking to change the way I walk so I did some research and bought two ao in Vista Animation. But after I unpack the orange package it turns into the a small icon of a little man running and I can't do anything. Can anybody help me with this and how exactly should I do it?  

From the sounds of it, I think what you bought were animations that go into an AO..

Animations look like a little human running icon.

If you double click the human Icon, you'll see a tiny window pop up that will say, play in world or play locally.

Click either of those and you will see the animation play.

This is what a vista AO will look like on your screen.. it's a hud with many scripts and animations that have different taskes that are controlled by the hud.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, noturfiona said:

I'm a new user of sl community and I'm thinking to change the way I walk so I did some research and bought two ao in Vista Animation. But after I unpack the orange package it turns into the a small icon of a little man running and I can't do anything. Can anybody help me with this and how exactly should I do it?  

Vista does have a new resident AO for 1L.

Second Life Marketplace

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

From the sounds of it, I think what you bought were animations that go into an AO..

Animations look like a little human running icon.

If you double click the human Icon, you'll see a tiny window pop up that will say, play in world or play locally.

Click either of those and you will see the animation play.

This is what a vista AO will look like on your screen.. it's a hud with many scripts and animations that have different taskes that are controlled by the hud.

oh ok! So that means I need to purchase a  a vista AO pack so that I can use animations that I bought right?

Just now, noturfiona said:

oh ok! So that means I need to purchase a  a vista AO pack so that I can use animations that I bought right?

They usually come loaded already with animations.. You should have a look at the one that Rowan posted a link for..  :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, noturfiona said:

If you use the Firestorm viewer instead of the LL viewer, you can use the built in AO and add those animations (and any others) to it and build your own.   It's cheaper and pretty easy.

animation_overrider [Phoenix Firestorm Project - Wiki] (firestormviewer.org)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.