Premium Plus Price.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Allo Allo!

I am about to upgrade from free to premium plus, but I am confused about the price.

On the membership plan page it says that the monthly cost is 31.24USD(promotional price), yet when I am about the check out and pay for the premium it says that my first bill will be 31.24 USD and after that monthly bill will be 24.99USD. 

So does it mean that it actually cost 25USD per month?

EDIT: Okey, never mind. You can delete this. Apparently it is taxes.

Edited by Sandis Jenkins

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Scratching what I said..

I didn't notice it saying 24.99 per month until now.. I wonder if that was added or always there.. gonna have to look at older images to see.. hehehehe

As I remember it was always there BUT I believe at the very first it was just for the first month as I remember thinking that wasn't much of a discount. Very soon after it got changed to "limited time".   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

As I remember it was always there BUT I believe at the very first it was just for the first month as I remember thinking that wasn't much of a discount. Very soon after it got changed to "limited time".   

Ya, that's what was going through my mind also.. Then figured I best look back  on one of the images that were posted up in one of those threads and seen it was there..

Ya, the Per month was there during that thread..

But yea, it doesn't seem like it always was..

Either way, it's water under the bridge now.. hehehehe

• 3 weeks later...

If the price is currently 24.99 due to promotion, and I sign up 'today', then the price promotion goes away X-months from now, will I be billed for the rate when I had signed up, or the price after the promotion ended?

When I look at my current premium account, it's quarterly (which is a cancelled feature I will lose if I adjust touch my premium account).

So I pay:

32.97/3= $10.99/month

+ $22/month for land tier.

Premium Plus would cost me $24.00/month and I'd be able to drop tier down to $13/month as I'm using 3235m of tier (just a tiny bit over being able to drop to $7/mo...)

So that's 37 vs my current 33. For $4/ I'm getting 350/L a week. None of the other benefits apply to how I use SL. That's just barely worth it. But at 29/month, I'd be paying $8 for that same bonus L$, and it seems no longer worthwhile as $8 right now gets 1936L, or 484/week if we assume 4 weeks a month.

Even with the promotional price, it's still $4 more for the loss of 2000m of tier... So I'm still not sold, but I'm trying to think it all through anyway.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver

2 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

If the price is currently 24.99 due to promotion, and I sign up 'today', then the price promotion goes away X-months from now, will I be billed for the rate when I had signed up, or the price after the promotion ended?

When I look at my current premium account, it's quarterly (which is a cancelled feature I will lose if I adjust touch my premium account).

So I pay:

32.97/3= $10.99/month

+ $22/month for land tier.

Premium Plus would cost me $24.00/month and I'd be able to drop tier down to $13/month as I'm using 3235m of tier (just a tiny bit over being able to drop to $7/mo...)

So that's 37 vs my current 33. For $4/ I'm getting 350/L a week. None of the other benefits apply to how I use SL. That's just barely worth it. But at 29/month, I'd be paying $8 for that same bonus L$, and it seems no longer worthwhile as $8 right now gets 1936L, or 484/week if we assume 4 weeks a month.

Even with the promotional price, it's still $4 more for the loss of 2000m of tier... So I'm still not sold, but I'm trying to think it all through anyway.

I personally chose the P+ because I needed the extra land and I do upload a lot of textures, so it just seemed most fit for me. But If that is something you do not do, then I can understand why you see regular P better fitting. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.