Places for taking pictures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello can you suggest some real good places for taking pictures? I need to take some good pictures for my Flickr. I want a very nice place for that. And by nice place I mean the way it looks in general.. It has to be good for photography if you know what i mean. I don't know of any so far so if any of you know can you list them in the comments? Thanks ! :D Have a nice day ! 

43 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

Hello can you suggest some real good places for taking pictures? I need to take some good pictures for my Flickr. I want a very nice place for that. And by nice place I mean the way it looks in general.. It has to be good for photography if you know what i mean. I don't know of any so far so if any of you know can you list them in the comments? Thanks ! :D Have a nice day ! 

Editor's picks in the destination guide on SL usually has some very lovely places to take pictures if you haven't checked that out. ^_^ If you're looking for anything summery, check out https://secondlife.com/destination/tulum-reserve. Perfect for some beachy pics!

Edited by Lunaea Lovely
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

Don't they have a join fee?

I'm not exactly sure about Backdrop City, since I go mainly to Sunny's or pose at my own home. But, yea Sunny's have a join fee, honestly it's not a lot L$150 I think is less than $1.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.