Looking for good Goth Fashion?

Nocturnal Amethyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! 

So my sense of fashion kind of falls into the goth aesthetic. Unfortunately there really aren't that many stores to shop from or at least not many that I know of. The ones I do know of are The Little Bat, Oubliette, Witch In a Box, Corvus and Sn@tch. Does anyone know of any others? Please and thank you!

• Like 2

I typically wear a combination of goth, punk, and industrial. The thing is, 100% goth stores haven't really had a huge presence since flexi was a thing (no idea why!). So, I typically shop multiple "regular" stores that have a few pieces that lean that way, and mix and match like crazy. Then accessorize my prims off with the right hair, jewelry, shoes, makeup, etc.

Some places you can try:

L'Emporio & PL - an actual goth store

AsteroidBox - kinda gothy/punky

Ghoul - some gothy stuffs

Addams - for staples like tanks/pants/jeans

Blueberry - same as Addams - just for picking up various staples (fishnet stockings, too) and they have some nice leather pants

Vision

Stop Store

Over

Technofolk - if you wear Legacy Female

AtaMe for leather/PVC/fetishwear

Krankhaus - Easier to find on the MP

LeiMotiv

Bombshell

Nerido

Justice

MALified

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 4

I love Oubliette for gothic styles. Corvus, Livid, Sn@tch and Pacagaia have some gothic clothes I wear. Psycho Barbie has some I think. Otherwise I just get items in black or dark colors. Blueberry has mesh stockings that can be worn torn or regular. They also have cute untied ankle-high combat boots. I forget where most of my clothes come from, but I'm able to stick to a soft-gothic aesthetic pretty easily. If you like weird hair give a look at EscalateD. They sell HUDs that can color all their hair styles with wild colors, streaks or ombre fades.

Livid has Morticia Addam's peacock chair as a free group gift. DRD is great for distressed or twisted décor. (The tea set shown below in a group gift from them.) PrimPerfect has free chandeliers. (You might need to use Area Search to find them.) Candle and Cauldron has nice witchy décor. If items are modifiable, I often tint them with dark grey, purple, dark blue or dark teal, though a bit of neon green can look ok too. Dekute Dekore has a 1 prim piano that plays a a few sad, somber songs as well as other classics. For pictures, you can upload anything you like from the internet. 

1228319711_Alycia-20221.thumb.jpg.2fcbae2e349dc4ef777c7770c1b990fb.jpg

• Like 2

A bit slow in responding, but when I think Goth or similar I think ~Black Arts~

They do have some mesh body stuff, but the majority of their stuff is pre-mesh body. I find the textures of their system outfits to be first class, and they work really well via BOM.

At least I think so. YMMV :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you have little L$ and want to build your latex closet, I think D'evil is a great store for a few outfits. The stuff fits Maitreya bodies best, but works with Lucybody Atenea and even some old school Ruth shapes (with a little alpha layering).

Costs L$0 to grab most outfits. I've donated a few bucks at the in world store, also available at the MP.

secondlife://TAUPENTOWN/190/168/34

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.