Wanted: avatar like this but male.

Zyz Finesmith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody again.

I'm looking for something like this voidling avatar, but male.

I've found this effect for the aesthetic avatar, but I can't find the effect for the head (and maybe hands and feet, I don't know if the body effect covers them).

It would be nice to find that effect for a compatible head or a compatible one that includes the effect.

Many thanks in advance.

Edit: Uhm... I might not explained myself properly so I'll try to clarify my post.

It's not really about being faceless or the rainbow texture on the outline.

What I'm looking for is a full male human avatar with a coloured shining outline, like the voidling has, which I could change its colour. The whole outline with the same colour, no rainbow. And I would prefer if it had face, it's not needed though but even without it I would want the avatar to be detailed in shape as I'm planning to give it a plain texture is even a latex one.

Edited by Zyz Finesmith
Clarification
  • Like 1

It wouldn't be at all hard for anyone familiar with blender to take a open-source body (for example, ruth/roth or one they made themself), expand it 1~2% and invert normals, to get the outline effect. (then ofc. add a rainbow texture and lots of glow.)

I would be happy if it was just a plain colour one could select with the edit objetc menu. No need for the rainbow texture really.

And yes, I guessed that. That's why I'm surprised it is not already in the market.

Edited by Zyz Finesmith

Uhm... I might not explained myself properly so I'll try to clarify my post.

It's not really about being faceless or the rainbow texture on the outline.

What I'm looking for is a full male human avatar with a coloured shining outline, like the voidling has, which I could change its colour. The whole outline with the same colour, no rainbow. And I would prefer if it had face, it's not needed though but even without it I would want the avatar to be detailed in shape as I'm planning to give it a plain texture is even a latex one.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 4:16 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

It wouldn't be at all hard for anyone familiar with blender to take a open-source body (for example, ruth/roth or one they made themself), expand it 1~2% and invert normals, to get the outline effect. (then ofc. add a rainbow texture and lots of glow.)

So... Any idea about how could I find someone only to do that?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.