why is my skin not fully rezzing i tried all norm methods

melovezyou Gloom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i used all norm methods from reback to reset aperence to every thing else,my av skin is invisable in 2 spots no matter what i do.its tot he point where thinkin its a recent sl update ccause no skin,clothing,or method works.

also already done reset,cache clear,resize windo,wear diff av's,its always 2 spots on my av.one being from the base of the neck to the top of the chest,the second spt being from the belly button area of my av to high thigh is also invisable.im not new to sl 've tried every thing.nothing is working including using diff viewers (all of em)

help!

3 answers to this question

Try what Identity suggests first. 

If it don't help, perhaps you could provide a picture of how it looks. It may give a better clue what to suggest.

Two things come to mind, though, that you can try as well as what Identity says. Check if you are wearing one or more alpha layers (in the outfits tab of the sidebar->Wearing). Also, try to resize the viewer window. A while back someone had issues with a few transparent parts on their avatar. Resizing the window fixed it, amazingly enough.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.