CasperVend SetUp

MorrianaDarkstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I have a question. I bought CasperVend Vendor and try to setup the vendor to sell my stuff. I rezzed the dropbox put three items inside listed all the items separately and click the vendor to check if everything work properly. The issue I have with the vendor is this: when I click left or right arrows to scroll through the items I put in dropbox nothing hapen. The vendor shows only the recently added one not showing the other two I got inside the dropbox. What I am doing wrong? Thank you in advance for your help. I am still new using CasperVend system.

17 minutes ago, MorrianaDarkstar said:

. I am still new using CasperVend system.

( as you don't mention if you did ) i would try to find the set-up in the manual, and join the help/support group, that is faster than the forum.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

The manual is spot on and easy to follow, it should not give you any troubles setting up your vendors if you follow it.

In the very rare case you do run into trouble, the inworld group and website support system are a fast and efficient way to get help.

But seriously just read the dang manual.

• Like 1

If you are using a vendor that is suited to display multiple items. All you have to do is make a profile. This is a group of products you want to display on a vendor. After you make the profile, you tell the vendor to display that profile and all the products in that profile will be available for browsing and purchasing in that vendor.

https://wiki.casperdns.com/index.php/CasperVend_2/Profiles_and_groups

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.