The following product has been automatically unlisted

Imbolc Sirbu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :)  Please let me know if this is not the good spot to post this?

My last outfit is with word 'harley' on print on the tshirt, and i've put that also in keywords, could that be the reason to receive this message :

'The following product has been automatically unlisted due to banned text'

K know brands (that's logic) are not allowed : can we not 'write' a text with a brand-word in neither?  (like i like my Harley a lot for exemple - ofc it was another text).

The email contains two links (i tried to figure it out, i'm sorry i cannot)

the outfit was not unlisted after the email, i've did that myself to not have trouble  and i've deleted the harley word in keyword, would that be ok?   i've seen several outfits etc with the Harley brand-word in MP  (from harley davidson), thankyou alot :)

Having said this...

I've went to see again in MP, there are plenty that show up with 'Harley' word, non tho have the brand-word printed on them... so i guess thats myself replied :s

it's been awhile when i saw the outfits that i liked and they inspired me to do same.

If anyone has more info than this, please do.

Thank you :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again :) recently i came across a tipjar with coca cola brand , and the shape of the can, in mp.  I thought of your advice, and to flag the item, i really donno how to do this :s

The dropdown menu gives options, and the (what i understand as 'brand' related) option, is 'regarding oneself', so like i would flag it because someone copyd my work, which isn't the case, can someone please advice how we need to flag a brandname? thankyou

Edited by Imbolc Sirbu

2 hours ago, Imbolc Sirbu said:

Hello again :) recently i came across a tipjar with coca cola brand , and the shape of the can, in mp.  I thought of your advice, and to flag the item, i really donno how to do this :s

The dropdown menu gives options, and the (what i understand as 'brand' related) option, is 'regarding oneself', so like i would flag it because someone copyd my work, which isn't the case, can someone please advice how we need to flag a brandname? thankyou

only the creator/owner of the copy/brand rights can file a dmca

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.