Help recreating an OC - hair impossible to find

biglazagna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I'm like super new to this, so I hope this is in the right area. Got sick and tired of the lack of customizability on IMVU & difficulties with the interface. I'm trying to recreate this OC of mine named Eliott. I have images here of him, as well as his IMVU avatar. I'm aiming more for his human form (bottom photos) than his demon form (IMVU ava).

I'm having the most difficulty finding hair that matches his style, but suggestions for skins/heads etc are very very welcome as well. Right now I'm using a Lelutka Skyler head and Belleza Jake body.

most relevant img inserted for ease of access:

mkVVwuO.jpg

Tysm for reading and for any help in advance ❤️

4 minutes ago, biglazagna said:

Hi! I'm like super new to this, so I hope this is in the right area. Got sick and tired of the lack of customizability on IMVU & difficulties with the interface. I'm trying to recreate this OC of mine named Eliott. I have images here of him, as well as his IMVU avatar. I'm aiming more for his human form (bottom photos) than his demon form (IMVU ava).

I'm having the most difficulty finding hair that matches his style, but suggestions for skins/heads etc are very very welcome as well. Right now I'm using a Lelutka Skyler head and Belleza Jake body.

most relevant img inserted for ease of access:

mkVVwuO.jpg

Tysm for reading and for any help in advance ❤️

Check Dura hair.  

Chiaki xue

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

If you want to match that toonish look for a head, you can also try M4 Mars by Utilizator.

tysm! i think ill stick with the realistic look, but that's a great resource if i change my mind 😊

Snapshot_003.png

this is where I'm at now if anyone's curious lmao. the more that i look at his hair the more im convinced it's not quite long enough on the sides or in the back. ill figure it all out tho lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, biglazagna said:

tysm! i think ill stick with the realistic look, but that's a great resource if i change my mind 😊

Snapshot_003.png

this is where I'm at now if anyone's curious lmao. the more that i look at his hair the more im convinced it's not quite long enough on the sides or in the back. ill figure it all out tho lol

Monso actually has a hair you could try.  It's women's but it's unrigged and resizable.  

[monso] Minami Hair

could swear i have a friend who uses that same style of hair, i think its one of these from ayashi. ayashi's hair is a bit more choppy/anime style if youre going for that look as opposed to the realistic wispiness of other brands, but i think they look great personally! raven bell and barberyumyum also have good anime/kpop style hairs that might suit you. i could swear theres another brand that does this style of hair, i cant remember off the top of my head and i cant find it right now but im asking a friend who does know so ill come back and edit this post/update ya if i can find it again. edit: i think it may have been dura, which was already mentioned so nevermind that!

https://i.gyazo.com/1dfe85143b92b831ce8e871824df6b3b.jpg

Edited by Faye Mercury
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Faye Mercury said:

could swear i have a friend who uses that same style of hair, i think its one of these from ayashi. ayashi's hair is a bit more choppy/anime style if youre going for that look as opposed to the realistic wispiness of other brands, but i think they look great personally! raven bell and barberyumyum also have good anime/kpop style hairs that might suit you. i could swear theres another brand that does this style of hair, i cant remember off the top of my head and i cant find it right now but im asking a friend who does know so ill come back and edit this post/update ya if i can find it again. edit: i think it may have been dura, which was already mentioned so nevermind that!

https://i.gyazo.com/1dfe85143b92b831ce8e871824df6b3b.jpg

Woah! holy crap these are perfect. I'll have to demo 'em and see if they clash with his v realistic face but the styles are spot-on. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.