I made an OOOPPS!! Can i fix it?

Lala Roussel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!  I was adding an item to my marketplace (still on new store newb status here LOL)...Not sure what i was thinking but i added a bunch items to the listings window (a bulk move), panicked, clicked one of the folders down to the stock one, then clicked to the stock default

1. Where did it go? 2. Can i get it back? 3. Am i out of luck basically?

Thank you in advance for any help :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've done that before. The folder/s went to your marketplace listings folder (I don't think is anywhere inside the inventory system of folders). The marketplace listing folder is found by going to the menu at the top of your viewer named Me and then clicking marketplace listings. From there you should be able to copy the folders and paste them back to your inventory. 

Anytime I list anything on the marketplace I select copy to marketplace listings, never move to marketplace listings. Not sure who would use the move option because it moves stuff from your inventory vs copying it. It is scary.

The first image is how to get to your marketplace listings folders. I did not open up that section. The second image is of your normal inventory and which option I usually pick that will copy the folder to the first image location. 

After your folder is all set to be listed to the marketplace from the marketplace listing area you right click that folder and select create listings and then you go to the actual marketplace by clicking shop button at the top menu bar and the the top of that page will say welcome (your avatar name) and My Marketplace next to that. Click My Marketplace/Merchant Home and then on the left Manage Listings. You will see your listing there and will need to click the edit to the right of the listing on the edit, fill in all the information about your listing, you'll be able to upload a free images for your product. I just take snip screen images, save them and upload those. I'm not fancy. At the bottom of the screen I think it says save and wala. If you leave that manage listings page up and you push another listing over from the marketplace listings folder area you'll need to refresh the marketplace page to see your next object show up if you are listing several different listings. I usually do one at a time otherwise, my marketplace would be a mess. It will get easier. It's not ebay lol. 

Hope all this helps, If you still can't location your folders, if it was me I would chat with linden support during business hours and ask if there's any way to recover them. That's a premium member service. To get there go to help on the top of the screen and support and on the right side of the support screen should be a contact or chat I forget. Good luck, hope you found/find your stuff. 

marketplace listings menu location.png

Copy To Marketplace Listings Example.png

Edited by Paulsian

On 2/27/2022 at 7:40 AM, Paulsian said:

Anytime I list anything on the marketplace I select copy to marketplace listings, never move to marketplace listings. Not sure who would use the move option because it moves stuff from your inventory vs copying it. It is scary.

The option is there for those that wish to list No Copy items; for example gacha resale items.  

You can always copy and paste your item back into your inventory, if you accidentally move it instead of copy it over.  It is just one of those things we all probably do in the beginning, until we get used to it : )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.