What Legacy skin is used in this video?

Bowlslaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Bowlslaw said:

I'm sorry, what? I don't understand.

think it would help you to read a bit more about the bodies before starting to modify it.
( or dig a bit in this section of the forums, there's a lot to find about it)
If you don't know what the terminology means it will stay confusing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

think it would help you to read a bit more about the bodies before starting to modify it.
( or dig a bit in this section of the forums, there's a lot to find about it)
If you don't know what the terminology means it will stay confusing.

If it's the default skin, which is an applier, it will not work with BoM activated.

1 hour ago, Bowlslaw said:

If it's the default skin, which is an applier, it will not work with BoM activated.

Your best chance of finding out is to message the person doing the video. We'll all be guessing.  I've dropped notecards on people asking about something I've seen on their Flickr or on YouTube.

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2022 at 10:36 PM, PermaRuthed said:

paging @Lukorange

I'm sorry :") I haven't been around....

On 2/12/2022 at 10:02 PM, Bowlslaw said:

from 5:22 onward, in the Bakes on Mesh part, what is the BoM body skin that's being used? It looks almost exactly like the default hody applier skin.

Thank you.

Hello Bowlslaw,  I apologize if you felt confused with the video, that that was not the intention of my tutorial.

The skin I was using for my avatar on this video is from "NOT FOUND" store. Only from min 3:36 - 5:26 I applied Legacy original skin included on the HUD, then when I activated the BOM option and removed the body alpha, the body skin you can see is from "Not Found" :) Hope it helps. 

Edited by Lukorange
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lukorange said:

I'm sorry :") I haven't been around....

Hello Bowlslaw,  I apologize if you felt confused with the video, that that was not the intention of my tutorial.

The skin I was using for my avatar on this video is from "NOT FOUND" store. Only from min 3:36 - 5:26 I applied Legacy original skin included on the HUD, then when I activated the BOM option and removed the body alpha, the body skin you can see is from "Not Found" :) Hope it helps. 

It does help, thank you very much! I'm trying to find a BoM solution to Legacy's default applier skin since it looks so amazing, and working with applier HUDs is a pain in the butt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.