Market listings unlisted and items all missing

GatchaMouse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I log in almost every day too restock items sold, I resell gacha items, each day after relisting my stock, I check to see how many items I still have out of stock,

Last night I had 47 items out of stock - so logged off - today i logged into Second life and once I opened My market place tab inworld, there was a constant ringing sound with 

messages popping up  that items were being removed from second life as there was no item in the folders - over 327 items had been unlisted and the items inside were all GONE.

I logged into market place to check my unlisted items and found that over night from 47 items out of stock, I suddenly had 377 items not only unlisted but completely vanished- 

some folders had more than one of the same item up  to 10 or 20 and some items missing were ultra rare items - just gone - can someone please help me ?  

surely if this is not corrected it would also amount to fraudulent action from LL Market place - and how can I get my items restored -  have resold gacha for many years and have 

kept a close tally on a excel spreadsheet of all my items listed - each day trying to restock items sold out - so it is very clear that these items have been somehow deleted.

can anyone please advise me on this as I wold like these items restored - i understand that gacha sold in via slot machine style is now illegal but that we can still keep trading the stock

we have bought through the years.   327 listings with all the missing items amounts to a lot of money lost - i have also checked in my transaction list  - none of these 327 items were sold - they 

simply were unlisted and deleted - 

please help

Gatchamouse

Edited by GatchaMouse
needed to add info

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, GatchaMouse said:

Hi LittleMe Jewell

I have submitted a ticket - but no response yet - how do I contact support - its very frustrating this whole issue 

As Alwin says, have patience.  There is not really any way to speed up work on a support ticket - and no way to contact LL about the issue any other way.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.