Looking for Owner of Audio Bytes

Flynn50

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Flynn50 said:

I went to a place a place called Audio bytes looking for an Intro to be made for myself. I got all the information I need and sent it all back to Forever Vyper. Since then I have heard nothing at all. I then got into the group and asked if anyone had seen her. Thankfully I got a quick reply from a DJ saying she hasn't been on for a long time. I would like for her to come back soon as I paid for the service as she asked for. If anyone knows how to contact her I would also like to know. 

Cheers Flynn 

I'm not sure how to tell, but they frown on naming people in the forum.

2 hours ago, Flynn50 said:

I went to a place a place called Audio bytes looking for an Intro to be made for myself. I got all the information I need and sent it all back to [redacted]. Since then I have heard nothing at all. I then got into the group and asked if anyone had seen her. Thankfully I got a quick reply from a DJ saying she hasn't been on for a long time. I would like for her to come back soon as I paid for the service as she asked for. If anyone knows how to contact her I would also like to know. 

Cheers Flynn 

All you can do really is file an AR and then follow it up with a support ticket. LL may see fit to refund your Ls to you if the amount is large enough. Don't expect to get your Ls back though so you won't be disappointed if LL does its usual. LL doesn't get involved in resident-to-resident disputes.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

• Flynn50 changed the title to Looking for Owner of Audio Bytes
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.