Will it be a Decorating Competition in Home & Garden Expo 2022?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I guess I wasn't clear when I sent you a PM the other day. Yes, there will be. I know because I am donating a prize to  the "winners" :D.   So just watch for an announcement. A long time before the sims show up and lots to get done before they let folks in to look at this year's houses.

BTW I am there as an artist, not a furniture prefab maker :D.    

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I guess I wasn't clear when I sent you a PM the other day. Yes, there will be. I know because I am donating a prize to  the "winners" :D.   So just watch for an announcement. A long time before the sims show up and lots to get done before they let folks in to look at this year's houses.

BTW I am there as an artist, not a furniture prefab maker :D.    

I have stalked the blog since, and I was impatient and hoped I would not miss it. I thought if it was set a date, I did not have to look it up a couple times every day. :)

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I have stalked the blog since, and I was impatient and hoped I would not miss it. I thought if it was set a date, I did not have to look it up a couple times every day. :)

It is in theory "random" and NOT "first come first served" and there was about a week last time to put in your application, so you probably don't have to be a stalker :D.  I think I will be able to get in about that same time so will have a look == but again NOT SOON :D

Edit:  Well a lot happened in the last hour.  I wrote to Kaerri and donated a house to decorate (Victorian Redux) and ended up with a small shop at the event.   So the above info is no longer correct but leaving.  On with the day. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.