Help Please

Callalily818

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to wear different clothing items at the same time, but they all say "worn on right hand" so I can only wear one even though they are completely different items. For example, one item is boots, another a jacket. How do I make it so I can wear all these items at the same time??

4 hours ago, Callalily818 said:

I am trying to wear different clothing items at the same time, but they all say "worn on right hand"

This issue annoys me so much!  There is no reason why creators cannot set attachment points for their customers..  So that they don't have to try wearing them all on right hand!  A lot of new folks don't know to use "add" instead of wear..  And even then you can only add so many things to any one given point.  Also loading up one attachment point does create problems when TPing etc.  so best to spread the items out around different attachment points.  If it is mesh it will go where it is rigged to go no matter what attachment point is assigned, but that attachment point is still counted. i.e.  a shirt rigged mesh, assigned to attach to nose will still look right when worn but will say worn on nose.  So it is good if creators pre set attachment points to avoid the overload on the right hand.  Also, you can change the attachment point yourself if need be,  by choosing "attach to"  and after a menu pops up pick where you want this item to go.. from then on it will go where you set it to go... but still use "add" always.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Callalily818 said:

Now I'm just having trouble with layers. I'm trying to wear a top with a shrug over the shoulder but the top overlays on the shrug instead of the shrug being on top and I'm not sure how to fix it. Does anyone know?

Are you talking about two mesh items here such as a mesh top and mesh shrug?  Or are you talking about system layers?  If you are talking mesh;  this can happen if the top and the shrug are made by different creators and not meant to be worn together.  So it is possible that the top is larger than the shrug and therefore would poke through the shrug.  With system layers the top should be on a shirt layer and the shrug on a jacket layer, and if they were made to go together it should work that way.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.