Private island permissions

Max Pitre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My RL wife and I bought a private island through LL. It's in her name but of course I'm a "land manager" yet I don't seem to have any access in the About Land box. I can't even change the music. Never have this issue with main land properties. 

Is there some option somewhere she overlooked and didn't click?  

Thanks,

Max

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evolving Images/133/145/25

1 hour ago, Max Pitre said:

My RL wife and I bought a private island through LL. It's in her name but of course I'm a "land manager" yet I don't seem to have any access in the About Land box. I can't even change the music. Never have this issue with main land properties. 

Is there some option somewhere she overlooked and didn't click?  

Thanks,

Max

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evolving Images/133/145/25

Estate Managers list: Any Residents you assign as Estate Managers for you in this list are able to access most of the same Region/Estate tools that you can. They are not able to deed land or access the About Land window, as these are parcel-level controls.

Was your mainland deeded to a group where you had those rights assigned in the group?  Same goes for private estates.  The land should be under a group that you both are owners of and have full rights to.

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Estate Managers list: Any Residents you assign as Estate Managers for you in this list are able to access most of the same Region/Estate tools that you can. They are not able to deed land or access the About Land window, as these are parcel-level controls.

Was your mainland deeded to a group where you had those rights assigned in the group?  Same goes for private estates.  The land should be under a group that you both are owners of and have full rights to.

She deeded the land so now all is good.   :) 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.