Open minded individual seeking employment

Exa Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Second Life!

My name is Exalos Halestorm. I'm looking for a fun environment to earn some lindens to pay for my expensive lifestyle.  I have business and manager experience in IRL but here in Second Life I'm still learning but will to work hard for that money. I'm open to work as long as it doesn't cross some of my hard limits. I like meeting new people and excited for the second life experience.

Thank you,

Exalos

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 11:32 PM, ExalosHalestorm said:

Hello Second Life!

My name is Exalos Halestorm. I'm looking for a fun environment to earn some lindens to pay for my expensive lifestyle.  I have business and manager experience in IRL but here in Second Life I'm still learning but will to work hard for that money. I'm open to work as long as it doesn't cross some of my hard limits. I like meeting new people and excited for the second life experience.

Thank you,

Exalos

On 2/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Adrienne514 said:

Are you still looking for a good job here in SL? The one I have is very good paying, is not adult themed (sexual) not a club position.  We are looking for quality hard working people and are picky who we hire. 

I think she is referring to being a Greedy Tournament voice host for the Greedy Multiplayer game. It's a pick I found in her profile. no idea why she is so vague about the job. I'm sure this place is in search.

These types of jobs do pay very well. You do need a steady internet connection, a quality mic, and be friendly and outgoing. Be able to do the job on your own and multi task I'm sure or at least be able to pay attention to the scores of the players to announce what their score is to make it more exciting and suspenseful of who has more points in each round.

The name of this place is called, Thirsty Camel Gaming ,GREED, No Devil, Winks,4play,  etc. 

and yes it is listed in search.

The other job she could be talking about that is also in her picks, is to be a real estate agent but you work on commissions and that is a much harder job.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 11:32 PM, ExalosHalestorm said:

Hello Second Life!

Thank you,

Exalos

I'd like to add that when I went to the Thirsty Camel, I found the host old paint, to be very engaging to where I wanted to stay and gamble. I did for awhile. the host and the gamblers are very friendly. People make friends there, it's part of their slogan so you may like this type of job! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.