Shy male AO?

pastelcatte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recommend that you go and have a look at the Oracul shop.
It has a huge range of absolutely gorgeous AOs wich are not so expensive and with a very discreet and simple Hud.
You can find many solutions, I wasted days enjoying them all in the demo platforms. I've probably bought them all over the years.
It seems to me that Vista is also not too bad but for me Oracul is the top of the range.
I'm sure you will find what you are looking for with him.

Edited by Tama Suki
  • Like 1

Oh! I had forgotten about Oracul, mainly because their free AO (the Basically Boy one that nearly everyone has) is just about the fidgetiest AO I have ever seen. But you're right they do have a subtle one (Intelligent Guy, I think? Will log in soon to check, I am pretty sure I have it). As with the Vista one though, it's older and non-bento.

Just now, Maitimo said:

Oh! I had forgotten about Oracul, mainly because their free AO (the Basically Boy one that nearly everyone has) is just about the fidgetiest AO I have ever seen. But you're right they do have a subtle one (Intelligent Guy, I think? Will log in soon to check, I am pretty sure I have it). As with the Vista one though, it's older and non-bento.

Vista I remember it was the first AO I ever bought. I don't know if they renewed the product but I remember that the hud was quite invasive. The animations however were very good.

50 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

Vista I remember it was the first AO I ever bought. I don't know if they renewed the product but I remember that the hud was quite invasive. The animations however were very good.

I always customise my AOs and I never liked the Vista hud, but I took the animations out and used my own (and later, switched them into the Firestorm client AO).

Go to Shop and Hop, visit Body Language's booth. They have both male and female AO's. They are not cheap, but the animations are high quality. You are not moving around the whole place when standing. I also like their walks very much. Single animations are 150 L, and a full AO is 900 L. And it is a lot of animations, many stands, 4 walks, lots of other animations, including turn left, turn right and prejump. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hollyhock/88/164/53

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.