Maitreya HUD Skin Tones

Jade Tachikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The maitreya hud uses Glam Affair skins, which I think are just numbered rather than named. I'm not sure if the maitreya skins are their current range or their old range, but if you go to the Glam Affair store and pick up some demos, you'll be able to see if they match or not.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

The maitreya hud uses Glam Affair skins, which I think are just numbered rather than named. I'm not sure if the maitreya skins are their current range or their old range, but if you go to the Glam Affair store and pick up some demos, you'll be able to see if they match or not.

Yeah I might have a look at the demos. Maitreya added 9 more skins in the last release and I was wondering if they matched the 9 new skins from Glam

Maitimo is correct, it's GA. I'll just add that built-in ones are from their previous skin line (with numbers), so they won't fit any of the currently released face skins. There should be extra pack with other skins in Maitreya folder, but those are even older ones so they'll fit only ancient releases from GA that can be found at their satellite store.

Edit:

Here, from Maitreya's blog:

The first row with 12 skin presets are the latest Glam Affair skin tones (1 to 12)

The second row skin presets are the 10 previous Glam Affair skin tones (Pearl, Artic, Europa, Asia, America, Jamaica, Exotic, India, Tropic, Africa).

Except they released new line since that, so...

Edited by steeljane42

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.