Delivery problem, with a product value of 1500 lindens. "JVTEK LandMap Vendor 4.0"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings to all

I would like your help.

The day before yesterday I paid 1500 lindens to receive this prodact  "JVTEK LandMap Vendor 4.0"

I get the landmark from the Creator profile ->  picks to SL STORE at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ranunculus/201/244/28

The creator has put a sign that allows you to buy the product from that Vendor at his SL STORE ... but the product never comes.

I olso try the "redelivery Vendor" does not correspond too,

When i click it i get the message "redelivery: You do not have any products eligable for re-delivery."

This product never arrived in my inventory.

I sent 3 notecards with the issue and all the details from my transaction history to the creator but all ignored by him. no replay, nothing.... sound of silence. :(

what i can do?

https://ibb.co/KhPpXxq

Edited by 1st Darkmatter
photo

It's most likely that you just haven't waited long enough.  Most people who own small shops are not in SL every day, so it's quite possible that he hasn't received your notecards yet.  I suggest waiting another few days.  I would also suggest sending him an IM rather than notecards, because he may be more likely to receive an IM forwarded to his e-mail.

• Like 4

I own this tool, and it does what it says.

The first thing you should do is look at your L$ Transaction History. Find the transaction where you paid the vendor. If there is no such transaction shown, or if there is an immediate corresponding reverse transaction, then the payment did not go through and you did not actually purchase the product.

Solution: Just go and buy it again.

If the payment is shown, then search your inventory carefully. I suggest using the Recent tab to make it easier to find newly acquired items. If you don't find it, then you should follow your current course of trying to contact the creator via a notecard.

If you already did all of the above, my apologies for stating the obvious.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.