Cyberpunk Corpo Outfit

HSHPrincessofCarlisne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a corporate outfit for cyberpunk roleplay;

A lot of cyberpunk outfits tend to be very skimpy or extreme-looking; I know this is part of the aesthetic, however I'm looking for something comparatively modest;

I wear a lot of pencil skirts and pencil dresses, almost exclusively, so I thought perhaps a business suit would be a good foundation for a cyberpunk corpo outfit, which I can then add accessories and parts to create a character or a particular outfit or look out of. Someone might suggest GRAVES, which tends to be more sexualized, often emphasizing the breasts in particular, so I'll say that I'm not really looking for those catsuits and skin-tight latex dresses and bodysuits. 

I particularly like the outfit in the cover image for the corporate lifepath in Cyberpunk 2077; it looks distinctly futuristic and luxurious;

V's outfit for that lifepath also looks very well, with some color contrast and the slim reflective piping on the trousers, even if I prefer skirts.

Possibly my most favourite side character in Cyberpunk 2077 is Meredith Stout; she definitely has that corporate power look, but it seems she's wearing body armor on top of her suit, which gives a unique, military flair to her outfit.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to see what you come up with.

- Charlotte Sinclair

Corpo_bg.png

Corp_FV_Guide.jpg

a3ce79e6eed933a726a902a1c0e8b2eb.jpg

militech-engine-rgb-cdp.jpg

fYZPTyidomxGGJmhAL7eyB.jpg

Meredith_Stout.png

Edited by LottaSinclair

Thank you, Mowri. 

I'm looking for a distinctly corporate cyberpunk look, that you may see someone wear to a boardroom perhaps. Or seen cruising in a futuristic limousine and stepping out in style.

I may go for an action or combat suit or outfit if nothing else is available; the first store link you posted only has a male outfit; I'm looking for a more feminine outfit ;) 

Perhaps even something more simple in appearance, like Rachael or Luv's outfits from the Blade Runner movies. Although cyberpunk roleplay sims tend to rather dark and gritty. Nonetheless, I'm looking for something relatively luxurious and definitely suitable for a business setting, albeit a cyberpunk one.

Edited by LottaSinclair

On 10/29/2021 at 3:28 PM, LottaSinclair said:

Thank you, Mowri. 

I'm looking for a distinctly corporate cyberpunk look, that you may see someone wear to a boardroom perhaps. Or seen cruising in a futuristic limousine and stepping out in style.

I may go for an action or combat suit or outfit if nothing else is available; the first store link you posted only has a male outfit; I'm looking for a more feminine outfit ;) 

Perhaps even something more simple in appearance, like Rachael or Luv's outfits from the Blade Runner movies. Although cyberpunk roleplay sims tend to rather dark and gritty. Nonetheless, I'm looking for something relatively luxurious and definitely suitable for a business setting, albeit a cyberpunk one.

If you search for "scifi" in the store Mowri posted, you will find these, there's some other stuff there too but these ones seem to be more what you are looking for.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SAVE-Full-Perm-Sci-fi-Formal-Skirt-Uniform-Slink-Maitreya-BellezaTonic-Ocacin-Voluptuous-Classic/16064356

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SAVE-2in1-Full-Perm-Sci-fi-Officer-Scientist-Secretary-Outfit-For-Maitreya-Slink-Belleza-Tonic-Ocacin/19718219

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.