Looking for a private land to buy

TashelleLewis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

I'm looking to buy a full private land that is for sale. I'm hoping to find land that stands alone without anything around this land. I also would like a land in the region between 7,500 to 100000 Prims and I can restart it when I choose. further more I would like to have full Estate Manager rights and be able to do whatever I like. But it would be great if the land it'self was already decorated with trees, and a beach for different types pf water sports. sailing, surfing, swimming as I'm not good with landscaping at all.

Not sure if there is anything out there, but fingers crossed. And if you don't ask you don't know right? 

4 hours ago, TashelleLewis said:

Greetings,

I'm looking to buy a full private land that is for sale. I'm hoping to find land that stands alone without anything around this land. I also would like a land in the region between 7,500 to 100000 Prims and I can restart it when I choose. further more I would like to have full Estate Manager rights and be able to do whatever I like. But it would be great if the land it'self was already decorated with trees, and a beach for different types pf water sports. sailing, surfing, swimming as I'm not good with landscaping at all.

Not sure if there is anything out there, but fingers crossed. And if you don't ask you don't know right? 

Ok, nowhere has 100,000 prims.  If you're actually looking to BUY a full.private region, just get one from LL or check this section.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/284-regions-for-sale-full-private-island/

All payments for those are made directly to LL.

You could also rent a full region (20,000 or 30,000 prims) or homestead (5000 prims) which are both the same size.  Those you will pay rent to another resident and they may or may not give you all the rights you're asking for.

Perhaps reading up on land would be a good start.

Edited by Rowan Amore

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.