Looking for gaming buddies

PixelBerry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! 😃

I have tried this before, but I'm trying again!

I'm looking for some new buddies, preferably someone with common interests, especially for gaming, I do have some already but I thought it would be nice with someone who also use Second life.

You may call me Pixelberry or Pixel for short, I'm a 27 year old female from EU, I have been on Second life since 2007, I have been struggling with social anxiety for decades so I'm mostly stuck at home, having a lot of time to waste really.

I really love the autumn season, autumn colors, the cold weather, halloween and horror movies, my favorite horror icons being Jason Voorhees and Micheal Myers.

I also really like anime and manga, but I do not watch or read it as often as I used to, my favorite genres being Horror, Psychological, Shoujo, Romance, Fantasy, scifi and *Cough* Hentai, but mostly just the "art" tho.

I love games such as Call of duty: Warzone, Hunt showdown, 7 days to die, Don't starve together, Dead by daylight and other games, I'm the chill type of person who just plays for fun, so I tend to not like people who turn toxic towards others because they can't handle losing, or handle people doing mistakes.

I have always been tomboyish when it comes to personality, I get along better and feel more comfortable around male friends rather than female friends, I'm not crossing you out, but I'm saying it is more likely that we will not get along, or at least it will be hard to.

I'm also quite shy at the start, but I usually warm up to people, unless they are introverted and awkward like me lmao, so I prefer people who are the opposite of me honestly, because it is easier that way.

I of course got flaws, such as having trust issues with strangers, being paranoid and really disliking crowds of people, but I do consider myself kind and caring, so I hope it balances it out.

You usally can see me wearing my anime avatar or human avatar, but it has mostly been my anime avatar recently, I also do not dress uh "casually" so to speak, so if you dislike that then, you will either have to cover me up with a big paper bag or something else I guess!

Anyhoot.

I don't think I need to say anything else, I think it would be more fun to get to know each other rather than writing a whole bible about myself! 😅

( In short, I'm looking for gaming buddies, with common interests preferably males or other tomboyish girls who speaks somewhat fluent english, I tend to be picky on who I befriend with, it's not your fault but my own, because of how I am as a person.

What I'm not looking for is romantic relationships, as I am already in love with my RL boyfriend, hopefully you can respect that. )

I prefer getting contacted trough IMs ( Pixelberry resident ).

Thank you, have a wonderful day! 😁

fdf2b8c23cbfd493b29c8dd01f35755d.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.