Mesh Body Overriding/Deforming?

duLuna Bosatsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to use a mesh body for the head (using alpha magic) while wearing a mesh body of a popular brand for the body. The mesh body for the head keeps deforming the avatar when I wear it with with the mesh body. Is there a way I can make the body mesh I'm using for a head stop trying to.. dominate the fit? Like telling a script to stop working? lol 

Edited by duLuna Bosatsu

10 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Why, just why, are you trying to wear a body as a head?

They have two bodies. One body with a head already attached to it, and then a second "normal" (headless) body.

They've hidden all but the head of the first body, so that they can use the second one with the head from the first one.

The problem is that the first body changes the bones of the avatar's skeleton. The solution is to use an (un)deformer after wearing the first body.

It can be difficult to find/create one, depending on how crazy the body is. You'll probably want to ask the creator for one.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

The solution is to use an (un)deformer after wearing the first body.

It can be difficult to find/create one, depending on how crazy the body is. You'll probably want to ask the creator for one.

Oh, interesting. I didn't think there were auto-undeformer attachments. That's useful, if I wasnt already wearing a deformer for my tail lol I'll have to keep adjusting it either way it seems.

! I found this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lindatool-undeformer-HUD/2126730 it actually didnt effect the tail deformer, plus free! whoop. Thanks for the suggestion :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.