You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

35 minutes ago, amongtheshadowsnilla said:

I am a female who is looking for a job as a model, or something new, and fun, you know something that involves being more connected with fashion and people.

*I am 17 female

*brown girl

* Put a lot of effort on my avatar

pls IM me inworld for any suggestion or any job that's hiring!!

And have a great day

model jobs dont pay on second life

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

model jobs dont pay on second life

I've known some that did... did the recruiting for the models myself actually. Unfortunately, that project is no longer active since the business owner passed in RL.

So, it's not completely impossible to find, just not that common anymore. Good luck to you Amongtheshadows. Hopefully you find something fashion forward and fun to do! 😄

• Like 1

Model jobs will sometimes pay, but often in goods, and rarely Lindens anymore. There's just sooo many models available to ask. I've modeled clothing in the past and been given the item. Dancing pays in tips and sometimes a minimal flat hourly fee, but at 17 some of the places will not allow you in to dance. And I am referring to club dancing, not the adult stuff I get up to. Even adult modeling is now often unpaid as well.

You'll find something, I'm sure! Lots of places are always hiring.

Edited by Sapphire Dakota

7 hours ago, amongtheshadowsnilla said:

I am a female who is looking for a job as a model, or something new, and fun, you know something that involves being more connected with fashion and people.

*I am 17 female

*brown girl

* Put a lot of effort on my avatar

pls IM me inworld for any suggestion or any job that's hiring!!

And have a great day

At 17 and only allowed access to General regions, it will be a more difficult finding work.  Most clubs and such that do hire newer people are on at least a Moderate region.  I've run across very few on General although I'm sure they're out there.  Best of luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.