Private Region Questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have been mainly renting from land barons and would like to make the move to getting my land from LL but i could not find anything to answer the questions I have. If anyone has answers to these questions it would be appreciated thank you.

1. So when you order a region do you have to pay the set up fee and 1st month Maintenance fee,

2. Do you need a preimum account.

3. And is it paid in Lindens or USD.

7 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPI said:

Does it revert to the monthly Maintenance fee after the 1st month ?

Yes, as far as I can tell you pay (for a full private region) 349USD when you purchase the region, and 229USD each month after that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 3:22 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

Yes, as far as I can tell you pay (for a full private region) 349USD when you purchase the region, and 229USD each month after that.

Thanks, I have a clarifying question because I have heard many answers. You pay the 349USD set up and that includes the first month? Then you start paying the 229USD monthly maintenance fee the next month? Does that sound correct?

According to this blog post, the first month's rent is included in the set up fee.

Effective July 2, monthly maintenance fees on Private Estates are dropping by up to 15%! In addition, one-time land set-up fees are also reduced by as much as 41%.  And remember, the setup fee includes your first month’s payment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

According to this blog post, the first month's rent is included in the set up fee.

Effective July 2, monthly maintenance fees on Private Estates are dropping by up to 15%! In addition, one-time land set-up fees are also reduced by as much as 41%.  And remember, the setup fee includes your first month’s payment.

OHHH, well then that makes it much more attractive to purchase. thanks!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Thanks, that is exactly the confirmation I could not find in the knowledge base! And yes, it does make it more attractive to buy. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.