Looking for an afforadbale pair of EMPIRE/Omega Nails

MariahMaximilliana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

About six months ago I bought an applier from Nail plug little did I know that the instruction link and store they provided to purchase a long square nail is no longer working. Now I know it can be applied to the nails that came with my Belezza or Maitreya body but because the nails are so short the applier looks terrible.

The item I bought was called NAILPLUG:: WATER Set (EMPIRE/OMEGA) I cant find a store that sells EMPIRE/OMEGA square naiIs. Everywhere I look all I find are appliers however that is not what I need . I included a picture of the style nail I am looking for. Thanks for any help anyone can provided me with. Maxi

nails.jpg

nails.jpg

About six months ago I bought an applier from Nail plug little did I know that the instruction link and store they provided to purchase a long square nail is no longer working. Now I know it can be applied to the nails that came with my Belezza or Maitreya body but because the nails are so short the applier looks terrible.

The item I bought was called NAILPLUG:: WATER Set (EMPIRE/OMEGA) I cant find a store that sells EMPIRE/OMEGA square naiIs. Everywhere I look all I find are appliers however that is not what I need . I included a picture of the style nail I am looking for. Thanks for any help anyone can provided me with. Maxi

Unfortunately,  Empire is closed for renovations and all older items have been retired.

THE STORE IS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION
ALL OLD PRODUCTS ARE RETIRED!
═══════════════════════════.♛.═══════════════════════

☎ Hello Customer!
If you need any help please contact:
secondlife:///app/agent/b3402f12-4876-4d53-871f-1beb89b42ff2/about

11 hours ago, MariahMaximilliana said:

nails.jpg

nails.jpg

You can look at NailPlug, Lueur Beauty or even Rosary for square nails. They have square nails, for all mesh bodies. I have a Kupra body, and I have nails from NailPlug and Lueur Beauty.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 10:57 PM, MariahMaximilliana said:

Thank i will check the other stores I bought this applier from nail plug but after i bought it and read the directions it only works on EMPIRE/OMEGA) nails. It wont work on Nail plug. I wish it would since I bought it from them lol, not sure what happened there.

Mariah...  I have the empire omega nails...  what kind of nail color or design were u wanting?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.