i need money work

icoming

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello icoming and welcome in Second Life. Check out the following link about possible jobs you can do it SL:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Guide_to_Jobs_in_Second_Life

Also it is suggested to read the topics at Inworld Employment category. Usually people are looking for new staff there.

Good luck.

EDIT: Cabbage and Luc is no good really to discourage someone and especially a new user when he/she tries to find a job and to earn some lindens. Everyone has the right to try, to hope, to dream. I have seen with my eyes so many new users to earn thousands of lindens dancing or hosting in short time and i continue to see many daily. We can't exclude something if at first we haven't tried it. Anyone of us can be sure if icoming is able to use CC or paypal in SL. Anyone also can be sure that he/she wants to do that. Also we don't know if he/she tried to buy lindens and failed. The question is clear about a job in SL. If he/she needs to buy lindens, we can explain how to do that.

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but paying jobs for newcomers are virtually nonexistant.  Considering the pay that is offered, someone is almost always better off expending the time and effort RL to get RL money and then use that to buy lindens.  

Unless for some reason you would have difficulty buying lindens, (credit card, other payment issues, privacy concerns, etc)   you will be much happier just getting some overtime or doing some side jobs RL.

If for whatever reason, inworld employment is something that you want or need to do, the other posters on this thread make some good suggestions.

• Like 1

I'm with Cabbage on this one. If you need money in world badly, buy some lindens. Use them and a bit of time to find your bearings in SL. Then see what kind of job you want, and what is available. Having payment info on file is only going to help you later anyway, so it's not a bad idea to register a CC/Paypal in the first place.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.