Female shoes rigged for Belleza Jake

June Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need a wisdom of forumites for this x) 

A friend is looking to buy some heels for his male avi. Preferably not stripper type heels. He uses Belleza Jake body, so if anyone can point me to the stores that rig women shoes for it, I will be grateful! 

Edited by Littoralis
Typos

I'm not really familiar with male (mesh) bodies, But if you pick something that conceals the foot (no skin showing) and alpha the foot out of existence I would think many women's shoes would fitmesh reasonably correctly.

YMMV, I don't wear heels.

3 hours ago, Littoralis said:

I need a wisdom of forumites for this x) 

A friend is looking to buy some heels for his male avi. Preferably not stripper type heels. He uses Belleza Jake body, so if anyone can point me to the stores that rig women shoes for it, I will be grateful! 

I've not seen any women's shoes rigged for any male body but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  I'd suggest searching the MP for unrigged women's shoes such as these.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ysoral-Luxe-Shoes-Lili-Maitreya-Belleza-Slink-Unrigged/13084109

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LEIGH-Winter-Darling-Bow-Stilettos-PROMO-GIFT/18551730

It might be difficult since I don't know if male bodies include a high heel foot option @Quistessa's option might be better.

Edited by Rowan Amore

Another option for skin, just wear separate women's high-heel mesh feet (the ones that comes with the free&fullperm Ruth body work well enough, IM me in world if you want me to pass you a pair) (I also think there's one by slink) and cover up the leg-foot transition with some pants.

There are a few boots around that are rigged for male bodies, but I fear these may veer too much towards the 'stripper' end of the spectrum.

You can also try:

Unrigged boots or shoes, so you can size them up to man size.

RIOT's Trixie socks if you don't mind wearing socks with heels - these are rigged for male legs but the foot is shaped to fit Slink shoes. I live in hope these will be updated, especially now that Maitreya's (and Legacy's) feet are resizable so you could have more appropriately sized feet.

Old school shoes that include a mesh foot - I've also found one new version that has a BOM foot - I'm not sure if more of these type exist.

I also found these - but they're more of a developer item for anyone who would want to make us some heels (also they're not super high).

Ultimately though, I ended up going the Maitreya plus flat chest, and fiddling with shapes until my Jake and Legacy M bodies and my Maitreya+chest addons were sorta kinda roughly equal-ish. If you squint.

Going to be following this though, as a fellow ignorer of gender norms who wants some high heels goshdarnit! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.