Problem with new head, need advice!

Digger Oppewall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got a new mesh head, Evo X head. I am using the Lara body. Love BOM, don't know why I waited so long to try it! The only problem is that I see some kind of yellow under my chin and on the top of my head also. Not sure why but changing the size of the head does not seem to make it go away. I will post a photo! If anyone knows what this is, I would love to get rid of it!

Neck.jpg

12 minutes ago, Digger Oppewall said:

I got a new mesh head, Evo X head. I am using the Lara body. Love BOM, don't know why I waited so long to try it! The only problem is that I see some kind of yellow under my chin and on the top of my head also. Not sure why but changing the size of the head does not seem to make it go away. I will post a photo! If anyone knows what this is, I would love to get rid of it!

Neck.jpg

It's probably the brow base.  Switch to the one that came with the head or edit the one you're wearing.  Setting all to zero and making it transparent.  Brow base is the little hair looking icon.

It's a rather small picture, but it looks like you have eyeshadow under your chin .. You're probably using a BOM eyeshadow that's not made for Evo X. Evo X's UV maps are completely rearranged. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.