Boy Body Recommendations?

Robin Redangel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Personally I prefer the slightly more masculine (defined pecs) shape of the official Maitreya Male Chest addon, though it's not compatible with V-Tech clothes. It seems to have less problems with the boobs showing through.

I haven't seen or heard of any dedicated male body that isn't noticably manly. Belleza Jake might be close to a "toned, but not overly so" body, but I wouldn't call it a "boy" body.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

7 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Personally I prefer the slightly more masculine (defined pecs) shape of the official Maitreya Male Chest addon, though it's not compatible with V-Tech clothes. It seems to have less problems with the boobs showing through.

I haven't seen or heard of any dedicated male body that isn't noticably manly. Belleza Jake might be close to a "toned, but not overly so" body, but I wouldn't call it a "boy" body.

The Slink Male body also fits this category. But yeah, that's not really a 'boy' body, more of an adult male body of average proportions. (or at least as close as SL gets).

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

The Maitreya flat chest comes with two different ones in the pack; the normal one and the "Augmented" one which is made to fit v-tech clothes. It's occasionally not a good fit but most of the stuff I own it works very well. It's also worth noting that most clothing made for "Maitreya Simple Stuff" which is another alternative flat chest option, fits the Maitreya Petite when breast size sliders are down at 10 or below. 

47 minutes ago, Robin Redangel said:

I'm currently using Maitreya Lara with add-ons.like V-Tech boischest.  Can anybody recommend a good-looking boy body that doesn't require add-ons of lots of modification?  My avi is young (under 20 years), slender and a bit feminine. 

Thank you,

RR

I would stick with Maitreya/flat chest option, unless you want to go REALLY young (like, under 15) in which case I'd suggest Tweenster, which has better proportions for child-shaped bodies. But it's much harder to find clothes for Tweenster.

If you want a plain "young-adult" body with no need for add-ons, go for either Kalhene Anya or Alexa (it comes with flat chest, petite and normal breast sizes included) or Lucybody Natasha (a whole, BOM-only body with flat chest). Both of these bodies are in the L$1700 to L$2000 price range and both of them fit Maitreya + flat chest clothes. Kalhene is the newer body and IMO is the better quality one of the two, but it is slimmer with a more feminine shape than Lucybody, and the Lucybody fits Maitreya clothes a bit better. 

It just seems a bit of a waste of money to me, to spend more money to replace what you've already got, with something else that does the same job less well with poorer quality.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.