Can international residents cash out via Paypal (I know we can't pay with it)

Josephina Bonetto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Live Chat is sleeping and I find support unsupportive these days.  I'm on the local payment system beta which means I can't pay with Paypal anymore but have any international residents successfully cashed out via Paypal on this system?  I need to cash out and I'm considering if I have to do it via Wire if Paypal is not working.

Thanks for the answers, it appears that despite the local payment system beta, Paypal is an option for cash out - It is processing now, or appears to be, 

5 answers to this question

Yes you can. The only options available for cashout are Paypal or Wire Transfer.

When you click process credit it takes you to another page where you should see Paypal listed on the left near the bottom under options. Click on the word Paypal and you will be taken to where you fill in your Paypal account details.

• Like 2

@ Luc,

The cashout process has some weird rules. I have CC info on file, but you can`t cash out to a CC & when I cashout it doesn`t mention my payment info anywhere at anytime. I can`t pay by Paypal, but I have to have Paypal to cashout. My alt has no PIOF and can`t even look at the Process credit page, because it says she needs PIOF lol :D

I assume you need PIOF to prove who you are, even though that payment info is irrelavant to the cashout process & after that you can send your cash anywhere (like a Paypal account they never heard of).

@Peewee. This sounds like a strange system, indeed. I'm sure there are reasons it has to be that way, and it would be interesting to know those reasons. Thanks, though, for educating me on this. Perhaps I can even remember it for another time and manage to give the correct answer to a question like this. :)

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.