Looking for Builder to Build A Home With this Similar Plan.

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like a home like this built, but in reverse form.

https://www.dreamhomesource.com/plan/3017-square-feet-4-bedroom-2-50-bathroom-2-garage-sp122445

Albeit, there will be some modifications to the floor plan as I wouldn't need some stuff and some rooms may need to be made a bit larger.  This also has to fit on a 4096 sq meter parcel too.  Exterior would have a brick beige texture, interior I have some textures for some of the rooms, but also open to other ideas as well.  It will also be built reversed because of where the house will be located.  If interested, please IM me.  Also, you must be able to build actual stairs.

Edited by Mitchell Indigo

19 hours ago, Quistessa said:

Just out of curiosity, are you looking for full mesh, or prim with mesh components? What is your Li budget, and do you want it pre-textured, or are you going to texture it yourself?

I'm looking for partial mesh.  I would like for it to be no more than 350 LI if possible.  The exterior of the house I would like textured with a beige vinyl siding or brick.  The inside I have textures for some of the rooms I can provide, but also open to other ideas.  Also, they offered a reversed plan for that house and I would like it reversed if possible because of the land this house will sit on of which I can show you upon request.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.