Streaming Music no longer playing - HMMM?

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My streaming music has been working fine until today. I have it turned on in Edit > Preferences. I have my sound turned up. I went to two different places with music and all was VERY QUIET. I have tried the toggling on and off trick. Something just isn't working. Any help appreciated. I don't use it often but would like to hear music when I want to. I am in Imprudence and haven't made any changes at all since I heard music last week.

Thanks.

OK. Happily this is fixed although I am not sure what was wrong. Logged out of Imprudence. Logged into Kirstens where I couldn't even figure out how to turn the music on :D (don't use often) and then logged back into Imprudence and all was fine again. So who knows, but thanks all.

4 answers to this question

If your sound play/off buttons seem to be functional (i.e., not greyed out), have you checked to make sure that you have not accidently muted music?  You can check by pressing the up arrow on the right side of the media switches and see if there is a red circle with a hash line across it.  If there is, just click the symbol and it will disappear and you should be able to hear music.

If that does not work, check the volume on your computer.  I have a speaker icon on my bottom toolbar on my computer.  If I click that, it opens and I can adjust the volume of any application I have running.  It may be turned down to zero and you would not hear music.

If it is neither of these things, please let us know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.