old account recovery

DaniellZuta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, DaniellZuta said:

Hello I wanted a help if possible. I wanted to recover an old avatar of mine, put it in the search on secondlife it is still active but I forgot his password and email I used it it was stolen so I no longer have access to this email to do account recovery

contact support by ticket

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DaniellZuta said:

the person who got my avatar knew this because they stole my email from the account. this account and the old things you need to put your birth registration to confirm your age

Looking at your post history, this seems to be an ongoing problem for you.  Did you not get the account back 5 years ago when you initially asked?  If it is something that continues to occur, I would think you would keep your log in information and email addresses more secure.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, DaniellZuta said:

the person who got my avatar knew this because they stole my email from the account. this account and the old things you need to put your birth registration to confirm your age

if you have no proof that it is your account, for sure when the details don't match you, simply forget it. This might explain why you didn't get it back after the posts where Rowan tells about. You most likely didn't convince LL that you are the account owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.