If i buy Premium account would i see the transaction history of Linden

saintpunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, saintpunk said:

If i buy Premium account would i see the transaction history of Linden before? I mean i would like to see my transaction history of December, can i see after i buy premium right now?

I'm not sure, as it would depend on how the back-end processes are set up for that stuff.  If the L$ transactions are truly deleted or archived after the 30 days for Basic accounts, then probably not.  However, if the data is still easily available and simply queried differently for the two account types, then yes.

Only LL will know for sure -- unless someone that recently upgraded pops in here with a definitive answer.

I'd suggest opening a Support ticket to ask LL.

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm not sure, as it would depend on how the back-end processes are set up for that stuff.  If the L$ transactions are truly deleted or archived after the 30 days for Basic accounts, then probably not.  However, if the data is still easily available and simply queried differently for the two account types, then yes.

Only LL will know for sure -- unless someone that recently upgraded pops in here with a definitive answer.

I'd suggest opening a Support ticket to ask LL.

Thank you, but I didnt see any related topic for ticket so that's why I am asking on here. I'll look more.

14 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i made a alt premium a few weeks ago for a name change, and can select dates up to 3 months ... but i'm not sure if i would be able to see the data, because he didn't have any transactions. But being able to select the dates i expect i could see if there were any.

Hmm, I think if you can select up to 3 months without even data, that means maybe i can see too with data. Thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.