looking for middle part hair hairbase tattoo

auntiemisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a free or cheap hairbase tattoo that has a middle part in it, but no "baby hairs".  By "hairbase" I just mean a tattoo on the head that is hair. 

I have only been able to find hairbases with a middle part but that also have baby hairs.

Any pointers?   I might even take a pointer to a texture file for me to make my own, if that is the best solution. Or pointers on how to make a system hairbase with a middle part (it has sliders for a "part" but I have not succeeded in getting it to work).

51 minutes ago, auntiemisha said:

I'm looking for a free or cheap hairbase tattoo that has a middle part in it, but no "baby hairs".  By "hairbase" I just mean a tattoo on the head that is hair. 

I have only been able to find hairbases with a middle part but that also have baby hairs.

Any pointers?   I might even take a pointer to a texture file for me to make my own, if that is the best solution. Or pointers on how to make a system hairbase with a middle part (it has sliders for a "part" but I have not succeeded in getting it to work).

Tableau Vivant does have center part hairbases.  Not sure if they've updated to BOM but it's worth a look.  No baby hairs either.

• Like 1

I love Tableau Vivant and that is what I use currently on my Lelutka. Another place to look is Izzies. I have some hairbases from them that were based on the Truth color range that might work for you.  A word of caution ! If you can demo hairbases before you buy, definitely do. While most hair bases will be okay in the front, they can sometimes bleed on to your ears if you are wearing a hairbase  that is not created for your particular head .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.